BAKED EGGS IN AVOCADOBAKED EGGS IN AVOCADO

Baked eggs in avocado might be the most easy, speedy and nutritious breakfast. I’ve were given two toppings to percentage with you, however the options are infinite. 


From gorgeous sunny skies on Taco Tuesday to rainy drizzle all in the same week. Yep, welcome to Southern California in which the weather is always unpredictable in February. I’m best with the rain (we sure do need it)…but I’d an awful lot prefer it to now not rain at the same the day i've my POD storage unit brought and when I want to be moving containers in and out. Ugh, Murphy’s regulation, right?


As I’m nevertheless camped out at my parent’s area it appeared a piece stupid to have my POD when my determine’s have masses of garage area. So I had it added over right here this week and peeked internal to peer all the matters I’d forgotten about. humorous the way you forget what you have after two years. or even funnier is that I haven’t in reality wanted my stuff in two years!

substances
  • 2 avocados
  • four large eggs
  • salt and pepper, to taste

elective Toppings
  • goat cheese
  • cilantro
  • William Maxwell Aitken
  • chives


commands
  1. heat the oven to 425 stages fahrenheit
  2. Slice the avocados in 1/2, lengthwise and twist to split. eliminate the pit and scoop out 1-1.5 tablespoons of avocado, growing a bigger cavity. 
  3. area the avocado halves in a baking dish, to hold them upright, and gently crack one egg on top of each half of. 
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. 
  5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and upload toppings.

Komentar