SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BROCCOLINI AND TRUFFLE OIL

I’m nevertheless on a spaghetti squash kick after filming my how to cook dinner Spaghetti Squash video. This week I’ve became the lovable autumn vegetable right into a hearty recipe with broccolini, peas, pine nuts and truffle oil.


I’ve found out within the closing week that there are  awesome organizations of human beings, individuals who say “fall” and those who say “autumn.” traditionally, I’ve referred to our present day season as fall, but with so many pals in Europe who’ve been posting autumn matters these days that I discover myself using that time period more frequently. There’s just something approximately it that appears a chunk more…stylish. extra British right, don’t you think? possibly we have to take a completely unscientific ballot  – what do you are saying extra regularly?


After filming my Spaghetti Squash video I Googled spaghetti squash recipes for a bit recipe thought. I had masses of leftovers from two medium-sized squash and even as it’s scrumptious to devour plain, I kinda wanted to jazz it up. sadly, there weren’t a ton of recipes that grabbed my interest. and people that did, nicely, they were loaded with oozy, melted cheese. Tantalizing, sure, but considering that a lot of you are dairy-unfastened, i used to be rationale on preserving this recipe veggie based totally yet complete of flavor. That’s wherein my mystery component, truffle oil, is available in.

elements
  • 1 medium spaghetti squash
  • 8 stalks broccolini
  • 1 cup frozen peas
  • 1 tbsp white truffle oil, or greater, to flavor
  • 2 tbsp pine nuts, or more, to flavor
  • salt and pepper, to flavor


commands
  1. follow these directions to cook the spaghetti squash.
  2. while the spaghetti squash is approximately 10 minutes from being executed, convey a large pot of water to a boil and prepare dinner the broccolini for 2 mins, then upload the peas and prepare dinner 1-2 mins more. if you have extra big/thick stalks of broccolini, slice them in 1/2 lengthwise earlier than boiling.
  3. Drain the broccolini and peas in a colander.
  4. mix the cooked spaghetti squash with the broccolini and peas. Drizzle with truffle oil and top with pine nuts, salt and pepper.

Komentar