FLOURLESS ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES

those crunchy almond butter cookies are simple to make and obviously gluten-loose, grain-unfastened and paleo-friendly. 


these cookies had been inside the again of my mind for numerous weeks, ever due to the fact I filmed my the way to make almond butter video. each time I open my fridge I see  massive packing containers of sparkling almond butter staring returned at me. delicious…but I understand there’s no manner that I’ll be able to polish off each jars myself, now that I’m back in my own location again.


If ever there has been a cookie that’s ridiculously simple to make and clearly gluten-free, grain-unfastened and paleo-pleasant – it’s these. And odds are you have already got all of the elements you need to whip them up.

substances
  • 1 cup almond butter
  • 1/three cup coconut sugar, (mixed into a powdered sugar, if possible)
  • 1 large egg, gently crushed
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • pinch of sea salt


commands
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 stages fahrenheit. 
  2. add all ingredients to a bowl and blend collectively. 
  3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and dollop tablespoon-sized mounds of the batter onto the baking tray. Use your palms to flatten the mounds. Then, use the back of a fork to create a crosshatch sample at the almond butter cookies. 
  4. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. allow the cookies cool completely at the baking tray before transferring to a plate.

Komentar